BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

March its coming sOOn...

Wow...Have a nice day everyone...


Today, its a long day....yesterday,i and my hubby start teaching tuition in home, we are the best teachers in the world ,hahahha....hopefully we can teach better than yesterday.

We teach subject maths yesterday, its very sad because this boy now is standart 4 in school but he very weaks all the subject.
Very disspointed because her mothers told me she no have a much time to teach the son, she come to see me n hubby last week. She hope we can teach the child.

This boy very weak in subject maths, in standart 4 in primary school he still cannot know to do basic math like



 ..very sad because as parents she cannot take serious this problem. This boy very naughty and everyday 
he always play with friends like playing badminton,soccer n everthing. He cannot do the homework and thinking study cannot important in their life.


So today, me and hubby try the best to helps this boy. We hope, this boy can learn something from me day to day.. God plz help me!!...gime me some help to handle this matter..


Credit pict from google...thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment