BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Salam, hye U'olls....Fuh!!! Long time not see u'olls...So today i want update my blog....So stay tune..Hahahaha...



For all my fren,last I update my blog in April 2012 since now Sept 2012,so now has 5 months already,Only about 3 Month for coming NEW YEAR 2013...


i'm still same, Happy n Sad becoming in my life. Until now i'm waiting for miracle.This months, My cousin get a baby girls after 10years married , so i hope one day my dreams come true. I'am married almost 3Years n my anniversary will coming on Nov.


Very sad because in Nov 2010 i'm already pregnant but my baby :(..i'm very stress because doc tell me my baby cannot have beat ,so i must do treament D&C in private hospital. I'm very stress because until now i'm not pregnant again.


Yesterday, my hubby call her mom,so my mother in law tell my brother in law can get 2nd Baby next year...so now make me so sad n stress because he just married for 2years but already have child but me!!


God...plz help me,i'm so depress n sad now but i cannot tell everyone about my feeling. I hope God can help me.

 

So thats all, Sorry if my english very bad!!!ohhh MY ENGLISH...(-_-)


No comments:

Post a Comment